If you feel you need more information on whether fostering is for you there are a range of organisations who can offer independent advice.
- BAAF: British Association of Adoption and Fostering
- CAFCASS (the Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service) – information on all issues concerning CAFCASS
- GOV UK (Formerly Directgov) – adoption and fostering information
- Fostering Network (previously called the National Foster Care Association)
- Fosterline – an organisation with offers free and impartial advice for foster carers or if you are thinking of becoming a foster carer
- Foster Talk – providing professional support, advice and preferential pricing arrangements to foster carers nationwide
- Childline – an organisation giving information for children and young people
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre – operates a free and confidential legal advice and information service covering all aspects of child, family and education law in England
- Department of Education – this is a useful website offering information on all types of fostering
If you do feel you would like to talk to a member of our team, please feel free to contact us.